Papa’s Cheeseria will probably give you hungry no matter what time you play the game. You can choose an avatar from the existing ones or create your own custom avatar. Let’s suppose you chose Scarlett.
Now, Scarlett drives up to Toast wood town with various musical instruments for a musical night at Papa’s Cheeseria. She walks in to greet Dad, but when she walks out, she misses him. Dad offers her a job at Cheeseria, so she can buy her musical instruments. You must help Scarlett by making perfect cheese sandwiches and serving them to their customers on time.
- Click on the order bubble on the customer’s head and it will appear on a ticket
- Click on the building section and choose a bread based on what the customer has ordered. You can choose between white, brown, multicore, ciabatta and full wheat bread.
- There will also be a selection of different cheeses. Drag and drop two slices of cheese (depending on what the customer ordered) on each slice of bread.
- Drag and drop fillets like turkey, bacon, tomatoes, on bread. Slip and put the other Broadbridge over the fillets.
- The sandwich is moved to the barbecue area. Drag and drop the sandwich on the gas
- Let it grill until the timer turns orange in both directions. When done, drag and drop it on the cutting insert at the bottom right of the screen.
- Then click the Fry section. All sandwiches are accompanied by french fries.
- There are two options, ordinary fries, and curly fries. Click on the type specified by the client
- When the timer on the basket reaches the white mark, it means that fries are ready to serve.
- Drag and drop the basket with fries over the plate and if the customers have asked to drop the cheese or bacon bits, sprinkle them evenly over the Friesen.
- You can also add ketchup or ranch depending on what the customer has ordered
Is not a fun game where you can make a variety of cheese strips! When you get forward and get more tips and points, you get a variety of fillings such as grilled chicken, buffalo sauce, and rosemary focaccia. When you have more customers, you can keep fries to roast and grilled sandwiches at the same time, which will help you serve customers faster and get more advice.